Thank you for your interest in Turn Key RV Rentals
Whether you are visiting friends, family or touring the beautiful Northwest, or beyond, it is our utmost desire that your camping experience is the best it can possibly be. It is our policy to cater to your individual needs. From providing fully-equipped units to making camping reservations along the way, we are here to help make your trip easy and memorable.
Whether for business or pleasure, we offer a variety of clean and well-maintained units to meet your needs. Choose the size and style that is right for you. We also offer many additional options and services.
If there is anything else we can do, please let us know, so you can “Just Turn The Key & Go!”
Eleanor McGehee, President
- The open road is waiting for you and your family to build memories
- Tailgating at your favorite event
- Try before you buy an RV if you are unsure what size or even what style you want
- Transporting elderly
- Mobile office
- Temporary housing for when you are building or remodeling, or due to insurance claims
- Extra bedrooms for your out of town guests
- 23 years in business
- Full time mechanics
- Full time detailers
- Help with where to go, what to bring
- Family owned and operated
- No hidden fees 24/7 contact with us for all your questions while you are on the road
- The unit you choose is the unit you get with many sizes, styles and price options to choose from
- Delivery is available statewide
- Only unpack once
- Take your pet
- All rentals include your provisional kits
- Diet restricted? Cook your own meals!
- Airport pick up
- No one needs to know you are in a rented RV
- We don’t do advertising on your RV
- Our customers are our advertising
Call Us Today!
Toll Free: 888-746-1502
RV MOTOR HOME RENTALS IN OREGON - DIFFERENT PRICE GROUPSTurn Key RV Rentals provides RV Motor Home Rentals in Oregon & we deliver statewide. Our travel trailers, RVs & Motor Homes are clean, equipped & ready to go.
“My wife and I just returned from a 4,000 + epic journey with our two granddaughters to Nebraska and back, via National Parks. The 22” RV we rented from you was our ‘boat.” It was clean and tidy, it performed perfectly, it was easy to drive and had plenty of power for some of the big mountain passes in WY. The pull-out queen bed was most comfortable, the AC was necessary on a couple occasions, it was well stocked, and it was easy to use. Your instructions before our trip were spot-on and most helpful. We had the comfort of knowing we could call you when we needed a question answered (which we did on one occasion). We give you the highest recommendations! Thank you for making this vacation of a lifetime the perfect one it was”. – David Grube, Corvallis, OR.
“Excellent customer service and would definitely
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US: CLICK HERE -> GOOGLE REVIEW