RV Rentals in Oregon can be found online from national websites but choosing to rent from Turn Key RV Rentals have a lot of benefits.
Turn Key RV Rentals is a family-owned company with 25 years of experience. Because we are a small business, your RV rental needs are our top priority. Through excellent customer service, it is our goal to make your rental experience effortless on your part.
With 25 years of experience, our staff knows the ins and outs of all of the motorhomes and travel trailers and gives you one on one training when you pick up your rental unit.
Since the increase in private party rentals, we at Turn Key RV Rentals have gained customers who have previously rented through a private party and decided they wanted the expertise of a company in the business.
Renting from a private party may sound appealing in some ways but with that comes unforeseen problems.
Turn Key RV Rentals Benefits:
- Turn Key RV Rentals has onsite mechanics and detailers that inspect all our motorhomes and travel trailers before they rented, this not guaranteed when you rent from a private party.
- Since we are a small business, you get the cell phone numbers of our mechanic and the office staff, and we always welcome calls while you are on the road if you have questions.
- When you rent from Turn Key RV Rentals, we require your rental application and a reservation deposit. Once we receive that, you are on the calendar in the rental you reserved.
- We don’t cancel our reservations. Customers have shared stories with us about their rented units got canceled. Because their dates were during an event and the private party canceled and rerented to another individual at a higher rate.
- Once we quote your rate – we don’t raise them.
- We have no hidden costs – all costs will come to you on your confirmation packet, so when you come to pick up – you will know what exactly to expect.
When you rent a motorhome or travel trailer from Turn Key RV Rentals, we request insurance through your auto policy. If it doesn’t carry over, we offer coverages, so you don’t have to worry! You have the piece of mind that if an accident does happen, we got you covered.
Private party rentals don’t have the experience with the insurance process, and you may find yourself with no coverage or under-covered, should there be an accident.
Turn Key RV Rentals Reviews
Our reviews from past customers speak for themselves, so we encourage you to read them before deciding where to rent. Turn Key RV Rentals can’t wait to help you with your motorhome and travel trailer rental needs!